1. Friday night racing starts at 8pm, hot laps start at 7pm.
2. All drivers must be 16 years of age with a current drivers licenses. the only exception is the 4 Cylinder Bombers and
they must be 12 years of age with a parents consent.
1. HOW MUCH IS REGISTRATION?
$25 per car and forms can be filled out at the ticket booth at Test & Tune or the first race you attend.
2. HOW MUCH IS A CEMENT SLAB? ARE SLABS AVAILABLE?
Cement slabs are $125 each, they are sold to prior year reserved drivers first. Please call the track for availability.
3. HOW MUCH IS THE PAYOUT FOR EACH CLASS?
Payout for each class is determined each night by how many cars are in each class.
4. WHEN CAN I RESERVE MY SLAB FOR CORN HARVEST? ARE THERE SLABS AVAILABLE?
Cement slabs for corn harvest can be purchased starting in August. Cement slabs for Corn Harvest are sold prior year
reserved drivers first. Please call the track for availability.